Menopause Awareness Raising Service
A service working with organisations across Leicester, Leicestershire, and Rutland to:
- Raise awareness and understanding of the menopause
- Create a culture where everyone is menopause aware
Organisations that are interested in the above can be supported to:
- Have a meaningful menopause policy in place
- Train and support Menopause Champions across their organisation
To get this free support, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mental Health Courses - Adult GoLearn
Our Adult GoLearn service at Leicestershire County Council are able to offer organisations a number of Mental Health Targeted Courses including but not limited to:
- Sleep and Wellbeing
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Understanding Stress and Resilience
- 5 Ways to Wellbeing
You can see the full list here.
All sessions are 2 hours long and have a fixed cost of £124 per session, regardless of the number of learners.
To get this support, contact: email@example.com
CPR and Defibrillator Familiarisation Training
A free familiarisation awareness raising session covering CPR and defibrillators.
The session lasts 1-hour, and individuals get the chance to see a defibrillator in action and have a go at CPR if you would like to, or just watch a demonstration.
To get this free support, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can Your Money Bring You Happiness? - Free Course
Our Multiply Team are able to offer organisations fully funded access to their "Can Your Money Bring you Happiness?" course.
The course is split into 2 sessions:
- "What are your priorities in life?" - focussing on budgeting and savings
- Case Studies and Action Planning - with discussions about possible changes
Each session typically lasts 1.5 hours, and ideally organisations would have a minimum of 6 learners per course.
As this is a Multiply course, learners must be 19+ and the majority must not have a GCSE at grade C/4.
For more information, contact email@example.com